Phi Theta Kappa’s Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief Scholarship is designed to help active members impacted by Hurricane Harvey defray expenses that could hinder certificate or associate degree attainment.
- Open to Phi Theta Kappa members only.
- Nomination priority should be given to students who have demonstrated financial need caused by Hurricane Harvey.
- Being nominated for this award does not guarantee that each member will be selected to receive the scholarship.
- Part-time, full-time and international students are eligible for nomination.
- Members must be enrolled at the two-year college in a minimum of three (3) semester or four and a half (4.5) quarter credits through December 2017 to be considered.
- Complete the online application by September 22, 2017, at 5:00 pm CT. Emailed, mailed or faxed submissions will not be considered.
- Scholarships will be awarded until funding has been depleted.
Notification and Award Information
Recipients and their college will be notified by September 29, 2017. Recipients are allowed to utilize the funds to cover educational and non-educational expenses to encourage persistence in achieving their certificate or associate degree.